Media Convergence

I have ensured my products include media convergence in the following ways:
The masthead being displayed on the cover, contents and website.
The colour palette being of red, black and white, shown on all products.
The same movies and contents included on all products.
The same images used on the magazine is also demonstrated on my website.
The contents page background has also been directly displayed onto my website.
I have ensured both products have a relationship through the magazine persuading readers to visit the website, and the online users being persuaded to purchase the mag.
'The mag' section on the website features the top movies placed on the magazine covers.
The competition discussed on the contents and cover is on the website, reinforcing the link between them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Completed NEA

Dear Moderator, my name is Fern. Welcome to my A level Media Studies blog! This is a record of the work i have undertaken for the Making Med...