Completed NEA

Dear Moderator, my name is Fern. Welcome to my A level Media Studies blog! This is a record of the work i have undertaken for the Making Media Non-examination Assessment (NEA) within the OCR H409 GCE A level course in Media Studies.

I worked independently on Brief 3: Magazine and Online to produce the front covers and contents pages for the first two editions of a film magazine called 'Fulfilment' together with the magazines accompanying website.

Research and Planning:

Further down in my blog you will find evidence of my research and planning for this task.

Magazine Covers and Contents Pages:

Magazine first edition cover and contents page-




Magazine Second edition and contents page-




Magazine Website:

The link to my website, which was created using Wix, can be found at the link below. 

https://mailfern.wixsite.com/fulfilment

The website consists of a homepage and a single linked page. This linked page can be accessed by clicking on 'The Mag'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Completed NEA

Dear Moderator, my name is Fern. Welcome to my A level Media Studies blog! This is a record of the work i have undertaken for the Making Med...